In this issue:
- From shade sails for athletic fields to enclosed patios for restaurants, awning fabricators are finding new growth opportunities.
- Innovation is essential for success in today’s global economy, and the new Concept Gallery at Glen Raven is fostering creative thinking.
- With the world population at more than 7 billion, the need for fresh drinking water has become a global priority.
- The Sunbrella brand remains strong and in high market demand, requiring careful consideration for brand extensions.
- Leading fiber companies are expanding recycling programs, including converting plastic bottles into high-tech yarns for a variety of uses. Read More