Glen Raven, a global leader in manufacturing high-performance and protective fabrics, marked a social media milestone recently by reaching 10,000 likes in less than one year on its GlenGuard Facebook page. The company uses the page to engage visitors with: current events and trends in the oil and gas, electrical, and other related industries; topics to facilitate open conversations about ways to improve workplace safety; as well as some humor. Read More
In this issue:
- Fashion and textile design students at N.C. State University have suggested innovative new ways to make boating more fun for everyone.
- Perspective Atlanta follows the creation of a stylish and comfortable loft in Atlanta, transformed by a New York designer using Sunbrella fabrics.
- From active wear to the military, Brookwood Companies is proving the value of creative thinking by an egalitarian workforce.
- With more than 300 years of tradition in the circus arts, Mondial Chapiteaux was the ideal choice for a new tent used by the French National Center for Circus Arts.
- Consumers today expect the latest technology when it comes to shopping, including the selection of furniture within retail showrooms.
- AVZ of the Netherlands is a leader in shade product innovation in Europe, drawing up its entrepreneurial spirit and smart product development. Read More