In this issue:
- Situ Studio, a Brooklyn-based creative practice, has transformed the Great Hall inside the Brooklyn Museum with 16 towering column sculptures that incorporate 2,400 yards of Sunbrella fabric.
- Glen Raven’s Burnsville Plant will soon become a landfill-free facility, recycling all waste content, ranging from fibers and cardboard to light bulbs and batteries.
- A 150-year-old French company, Toiles du Soleil (Cloth of the Sun), is collaborating with Dickson-Constant to reinterpret its classic cotton fabric designs into Sunbrella fabrics.
- Strata India has evolved from a provider of geo-grid materials to an organization capable of designing and building overpasses for India’s massive national highway construction program.
- The Sunbrella brand is gaining increased global recognition in awning and casual furniture markets as a result of design and marketing programs from Dickson-Constant, including recent awning line additions.