In this issue:
- Fashion and textile design students at N.C. State University have suggested innovative new ways to make boating more fun for everyone.
- Perspective Atlanta follows the creation of a stylish and comfortable loft in Atlanta, transformed by a New York designer using Sunbrella fabrics.
- From active wear to the military, Brookwood Companies is proving the value of creative thinking by an egalitarian workforce.
- With more than 300 years of tradition in the circus arts, Mondial Chapiteaux was the ideal choice for a new tent used by the French National Center for Circus Arts.
- Consumers today expect the latest technology when it comes to shopping, including the selection of furniture within retail showrooms.
- AVZ of the Netherlands is a leader in shade product innovation in Europe, drawing up its entrepreneurial spirit and smart product development. More