In this Issue:
- With a mission of serving the nation’s leading boat manufacturers, as well as thousands of individual boat owners, Great Lakes Boat Top demands quality, speed and quick response from each of its trade partners.
- Shawmut Corporation, the nation’s largest fabric laminator, is partnering with Glen Raven to address one of the auto industry’s most essential needs – a new generation of headliner fabrics for today’s high-tech vehicle interiors.
- When Gloster furniture leaves the warehouse, the company must have confidence that every piece will not only be handled with white glove care, but that it will be delivered cost effectively and on time. With a depth of supply chain expertise and obsessive attention to detail, Glen Raven Logistics has become one of Gloster’s top resources, managing seamless distribution coast-to-coast.
- As the go-to resource for awnings and shade structures in the Atlanta region, Georgia Tent & Awning needs more than just a supplier of fabrics and accessories. Georgia Tent has found this support from Trivantage, the national distribution arm of Glen Raven.
- Tent maker Andy Nolan has been in the business long enough to know exactly what he wants in every fabric he uses – quality, competitive pricing, durability and service after the sale. He has found all of these elements and more in Sunblock fabrics, an offering from Dickson Coatings, a Glen Raven French-based subsidiary. More