In this issue:
- One of the nation’s leading RV makers is helping to preserve the natural environment that drives the lust to travel.
- Colors and styles are not the only considerations when consumers purchase furniture – they also want eco-friendly products in their homes.
- Glen Raven’s five North American manufacturing centers have completely eliminated sending waste to area landfills.
- Through re-purposing and recycling, performance fabrics can be given new life for new uses, including disaster relief.
- The new stadium for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte 49ers is a testament to sustainable construction and design.
- As digital printing increases in popularity in Europe, so does the emphasis on sustainable materials that also print beautifully. Read More