In this issue:
- A new solar array atop Glen Raven’s Sunbrella Yarn Manufacturing Center in Norlina, N.C., is generating enough electricity to power 47 typical homes in a year.
- Sustainability is not only good for the environment but also good business, resulting in better quality and globally competitive products.
- The secrets to marine fabric transformations are revealed in a special project aboard the Galatea, a 43-foot cutter rigged Hans Christian sailboat moored in Olympia, Wash.
- Glen Raven Logistics is managing complex supply chains that are assuring globally competitive costs, while meeting rigorous delivery schedules.
- Products today must be as beautiful as they are high performing, which means adding “art” to equations often based in science, technology, engineering and math. Read More